#01 PARCO BORELLI – XIX century
It’s a good example of nineteenth century park, and here grow many varieties of trees and shrubs from all over the world.
#02 THE GALLERIA CARLO ALBERTO AND THE SMALL MANSION
It links the Borelli mansion to the garden; it was built by Count Giacinto Borelli in the first half of the XIX century and it is a two-storey building adjoining the oldest Small Mansion.
The Confraternity of the Holy Cross and of St. Sebastian was established In 1540 so presumably the church was build approximately at this date.
#04 PARISH CHURCH OF ST. DONATUS
It’s first mentioned in a document dated 1332 and it became parish church in the course of the XIV century.
The history of Palazzo Bolleris (now Borelli) starts in 1606 when Marquis Gaspare Bolleris built a mansion at the foot of the feudal castle.
#06 TOWN HALL – MUNICIPAL TOWER – PORTICOED STREET
They are interesting in particular from a historical and architectural point of view.
#07 CHURCH OF ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST
Around 1600 the present church was built. Here was the base of the Confraternita dei Disciplinati Neri.